Board Technology Innovations, LLC
What are customers saying about BTI?
The reason I direct the majority of our work for design and assembly is the following
1. Quality, I can count on BTI to deliver quality and your AS9100 certification is important
to my aerospace and defense customer base
2. Knowledge and Experience, BTI provides the best knowledge and experience and can
provide good feedback, with technical background to make good suggestions when we
do run into a design or assembly part issue
3. Designs have been flawless and again great technical knowledge and support. Can’t
say that with design layouts we have sent elsewhere in the past.
4. Quick quote response time: BTI understands our business model and the quick
turnaround bids we need to support our customers’ demands.
5. Price is competitive and fair in most cases and no minimum order is a big plus
6. Honesty and Integrity. I can trust BTI to give me the straight story every time. I don’t
have to question issues like I have had with some vendors.
7. BTI can turn jobs quickly when I need them to be done.
This is mainly it. I choose BTI for these reasons and I can trust that you are going to say
what you do and do what you say. I feel when I send my jobs to you I have confidence that
they will be done right and on‐time, barring any unforeseen circumstances. I can’t
always say that with other vendors. BTI has provided a true business partnership with
NTCB on our projects.
More from NTCB:
BTI has been an excellent supplier for NTCB. Gary Griffin's knowledge of CCA is a plus. I
will recommend BTI to people that I know if they need CCA
Blaster One has this to say: "Excellent service and product design!"
Another customer has this to say:
"BTI does an Outstanding job on our orders. The quotes are almost always expeditious
and concise. It's a pleasure to work with BTI and Mr. Gary Griffin."